Real Estate Sales / Showing Agent
Well, a top real estate team is expanding and is in need of a Showing Assistant. We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Assistant. We’re a vibrant and very busy real estate brokerage in need of field service and showing agents to host open house properties in the area.
If you’re a a social “people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant and positive personality who is responsible and professional who meets our requirements, we’re interested in speaking with you. The position involves assisting with putting out signs, flyer boxes and measuring the home.
Hours vary in this position. Could be part time and we can work around your schedule when setting up open houses and showings. Must have TN real estate license or about to have one/already taken the courses.
Office is in Downtown Nashville in the Gulch, however this position will have you driving and showing our clients property all over Middle TN.
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients
- Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after the lead agent has completed a needs analysis
- Driving buyer clients to homes
- Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
- Finding homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in their car
- Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Real Estate License (Required) 0-2 years with RE license REQUIRED
- Must be on time for appointments
- Willing to learn and grow
Must live in Nashville surrounding area. This job may take you one day to Murfreesboro and to Hendersonville so you need to be able to be centralized.