Real Estate Sales / Executive Assistant
EXECUTIVE TEAM ASSISTANT
We are looking for an awesome team player to add to our incredible group of real estate professionals. This is a team that works hard, but plays hard. We sell a lot of homes but believe you have to have a lot of fun to do it well. The culture of our team is at the forefront of our success. No Negative Nellys or Nathans apply. A positive attitude is a MUST.
The ideal person to join our team will be a self-starter who takes initiative and is always looking for ways to improve the way our team does business. This person is intelligent and relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems. They are deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality. They are more concerned with others’ needs than their own because they know by serving others their needs will be met.
- Hours may vary in this position. We are looking for someone to start part-time and grow to full-time.
- Offices are in Downtown Nashville in the Gulch as well as Brentwood. You will be working in both locations.
- Must live in Nashville surrounding area. Also must have a valid drivers license in good standing.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to coordinate and maintain follow-up on a number of projects simultaneously
- Record of Achieving Results and Hitting Goals
- Tech Savvy – know your way around a computer blindfolded……must provide your own blindfold
- Ability to prioritize changing work loads
- Strong Desire for Growth (personal & professional)
- Internet Based Software – if you don’t know what “the cloud” is……that’s a problem
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum 3 years of customer service or executive assistant experience a plus
- Real Estate Industry Experience a plus, but not mandatory.
Scope of work
- Provide administrative support to Erin Krueger and Team.
- Providing support to the Contract to Close Department.
- Supporting C2C by reviewing contracts
- Closing out files on an as needed basis
- Contacting other Agents in order to close out past MLS deals that were sold by the team
- Insuring that all files are organized and in compliance
- Assisting the team in the pick and delivery of office supplies, items to and from property listings, or any other errand that is needed.
- Providing assistance to other team departments if requested
- Implement systems & processes to be more efficient
- Provide administrative support in the listing department
If you are interested in taking the next step, please email your resume and DISC profiles (https://www.tonyrobbins.com/disc/) to firstname.lastname@example.org